- You see a Gift Certificate you’d like to buy for someone special
- Select how much you’d like to buy from the drop down menus provided
- You make payment for the Gift Certificate securely using your credit/debit card
- Print and either give straight to the recipient or swap it first for a branded certificate at one of our lovely partners
Gift Certificate Rules
- If a Gift Certificate is not used by expiration the certificate will become invalid
- Full refund available from JT Rewards within 7 days of purchase providing the gift certificate has not been redeemed
- Any refund request after the 7 days must be submitted to the merchant
Any exemptions to these rules will be specified on the Gift Certificate.
Are Gift Certificates discounted?
No – Unlike Daily Deals, our gift certificates are not discounted packages, but instead offer you an easy way to buy traditional gift certificates online without having to visit in-store.
Do I need a Paypal account to pay for the Gift Certificate?
No – You do not need to have a Paypal account, when you checkout you will have the option to pay securely with our partner SagePay using your credit/debit card.
When can I or the recipient use the Gift Certificate?
When you purchase a Gift Certificate it will show in your staging.jtrewards.com account. You can use or exchange the gift certificate (if specified) on the day of the purchase or up to the expiry date shown.
How do I request a refund?
If you would like to request a refund, then please contact us within 7 days of the Gift Certificate purchase with your ticket code, email and name.
Can I show the Gift Certificate on my Smart Phone?
Absolutely, our mobile site has been specifically configured to allow you to easily show your Gift Certificate on your mobile.